Sunday 20 February 2011

WOYWW on Sunday!!!

Well, someone (hmmmm, Sandra!!!) from the fantastic mad house - sorry that should be Red Ribbon House on UKS suggested us bloggers should participate in WOYWW!

Not a good start - I forgot it was Wednesday then when I did remember I was in the process of packing up this mini album I've started using the Fairy Castle album from Kaisercraft and the new Magic Happens range of papers. (I just need some photos printed of a certain little one before I can carry on with it!).


THEN...

I don't know what came over me!!! I decided to tidy my desk AND sort out all the various bits & bobs leftover from kits that I hadn't 'filed' away. But it was getting very late & my bed was calling to me! I took another photo & this is what was awaiting me to sort out on Thursday!

YIKES!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL your desk looks like my dining table at the moment. I will try and remember to photograph my table this week to join in with the fun.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ally welcome to WOYWW! See, sorting out is a dangerous thing - you end up with more boxes of stuff than you start with and they all need a home. I recommend the chaos that I work in!! The album is so lovely, how pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  3. eerrr, I don't think I should get any blame in this LOL ... oohhh how exciting does your desk look. How gorgeous does that album look :)

    ReplyDelete