Tuesday 13 July 2010

Another Challenge complete and more LOs

Fellow Red Ribbon Housemate Jo on UKScrappers set the weekly challenge this week - to use bright colours, a TV show or Film title, buttons and flowers. Here is my challenge complete - although I tried hard to place a flower on there, I just couldn't justify a flower on such a 'manly' LO!I've had these photos and these papers & stickers in a 12x12 bag for soooooooo long waiting to be scrapped - I'm proud of myself for actually doing it at last (even if the LO is a bit more themed than I usually do!!!)

Other recent LOs are below - some of which were created at the Wrenbury Crop last Saturday - I really enjoy going there - 6 hours of scrapping & laughing! I'll be sad when I'll have to miss a few once Bump arrives!!!



















"Live with Passion" uses Creative Imagination papers that I've had stored for ages. I wanted the black heart from the background red paper to be on top so I set about cutting it out, recoloured it in black and added Glossy Accents. Took me a while but I think it was worth it in the end!!!



















"Lifeline" and "Our Time" both reflect the time when Kyle & I moved out from the family home after my first marriage ended - we started afresh in a new home and had great fun! Not that we were alone for long - I met Andy only 3 weeks later and have never looked back!



















"Ride" is scrapped at 8.5x11 inches - a size I use for a separate album just for Photos I Love!

This photo was taken on Boxing Day 2006 - Andy & I had bought Kyle a new bike for Christmas and this was his first outing on it - he loved it - he rode it up and down the paths in Congleton park and literally screamed with delight! I love how I managed to capture the smile and look on his face - pure fluke, but so glad I did!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous LOs Ally! I can understand not wanting to put a flower on the Bob LO though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Funky layouts and poignant ones too! roll on the big day when the daughter makes her entrance! you are so lucky! I'd have another girl tomorrow!!! They are so much easier to do layouts of!!!

    xxxLxxx

    ReplyDelete